To see your comments on TikTok:1. Open the TikTok app and log in.
2. Tap on the Me tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your profile. 4. Select “Comments.” 5. Here you will be able to see all of the comments you’ve made on other people’s videos, as well as any replies to your comments.
Table of Contents
✅ HOW TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS ON TIKTOK 
- Download the TikTok app and create an account
- Find a video that you want to comment on
- Tap the “Add a Comment” button below the video
- Type out your comment and tap “Post
- To view your comment, tap on the “Me” tab at the bottom of the screen and then select “Comments
Can My Followers See My Comments on Tiktok
When you post a comment on Tiktok, only your followers can see it by default. However, you can choose to make your comment visible to everyone by selecting the “Public” option when posting. Keep in mind that anyone who can see your comment will also be able to see any replies to it.
How Can I See All the Comments I Made on Tiktok?
Assuming you would like to see all the comments you made on TikTok:Unfortunately, there is no way to see all the comments you made on TikTok. The only way to view your comments is by going through each video you commented on and scrolling down to find your comment.
This can be time-consuming, especially if you have commented on a lot of videos. However, there are some workaround methods that may help make this process easier for you.One method is to go to your profile and click on the “Following” tab.
From here, you can scroll through all the videos you have commented on and quickly find your comments. Another method is to use a third-party app such as Comment Tracker for TikTok (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techjumperz.commenttracker&hl=en). This app allows users to keep track of their comments and view them in one place.
While there is no direct way to see all the comments you made on TikTok, these workaround methods should make it easier for you to find your comments across different videos.
Why Can’T I See My Comments on My Tiktok?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to see your comments on TikTok. The first reason is that your account might be set to private. If your account is private, only people who follow you will be able to see your comments.
The second reason is that the person you’re commenting on might have their comments turned off. When someone has their comments turned off, nobody will be able to see the comments they make, even if they’re following them.The third reason is that the person you’re commenting on might have blocked you.
If someone has blocked you, they won’t be able to see any of the comments you make on their videos, even if your account is public.If none of these reasons apply to you and you still can’t see your comments on TikTok, try logging out and then back in again. Sometimes the app can act up and log people out without them realizing it, so this often fixes the problem.
If you’re wondering how to see your comments on TikTok, don’t worry – it’s a pretty easy process! Here’s a quick step-by-step guide:1. Open the TikTok app and make sure you’re logged in.
2. Tap on the “Me” tab at the bottom of the screen.3. On the Me page, tap on the “Settings” icon in the top right corner.4. In the Settings menu, scroll down and tap on “privacy and safety.”
5. On the privacy and safety page, make sure that the “comments” setting is turned on. If it’s not, simply toggle it on.6. Now go back to the Me page and tap on any video you’ve posted – under each video, you should now see all of the comments that have been left by other users!