If you’re tired of seeing a certain someone’s face on TikTok, there is a way to mute them. You can either mute their account entirely, or just stop seeing their videos in your For You Page feed. To do this, go to that person’s profile page and tap the three dots in the top right corner.
Table of Contents
How To Mute Someone On TikTok
- Launch TikTok and sign in
- Find the person you want to mute in your Following list or by searching for them
- Tap on the three dots next to their name to bring up their profile options
- Select “Mute
- You can also choose to “Unfollow” them if you want to completely remove them from your feed
How to Mute Someone on Tiktok Live
If you’re watching a live stream on TikTok and someone in the comments is being particularly annoying, you can mute them so you don’t have to see their comments anymore. Here’s how:1. Tap the comment icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find the comment from the person you want to mute and long press on it.3. A menu will pop up with several options – tap “Mute.”4. The person’s comments will now be hidden from view but they’ll still be able to post them.
What Does Muting Someone on Tiktok Do?
When you mute someone on TikTok, their account will no longer be able to interact with yours. This means that they will not be able to comment on your videos or send you direct messages. If you have mutual friends, they will also be unable to see any content that you’ve liked or commented on.
However, muting someone does not mean that you are unsubscribed from their account – you will still be able to see their videos in your feed.
How Do You Stop Seeing Someones Tiktok Videos?
There are a few ways to stop seeing someone’s TikTok videos. If you don’t want to see their videos anymore, you can either unfollow them or block them.When you unfollow someone on TikTok, their videos will no longer appear in your feed.
You can still view their profile and watch their videos if you want, but they won’t show up in your main feed unless you follow them again.Blocking someone on TikTok will prevent you from seeing their content altogether. Their videos won’t show up in your feed, and you also won’t be able to find them if you search for them.
They also won’t be able to see any of your content either.
How Do You Mute Someone As a Moderator on Tiktok?
If you’re a moderator on TikTok, you can mute another user by following these steps:1. Go to the profile of the user you want to mute.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Mute.” 4. Confirm that you want to mute the user by tapping “OK.”Once you’ve muted someone, their videos will no longer appear in your feed and you won’t receive any notifications when they post new content.
If you change your mind, you can always unmute them by following the same steps and selecting “Unmute” instead.
How Do You Mute Tik Toks?
There are a few ways to mute Tik Toks. The first way is to go into your settings and turn off the sound. The second way is to download a third party app that will allow you to mute the sound on specific videos.
The third way is to use the built in feature on some phones that allows you to silence specific apps.
If you’re someone who uses TikTok regularly, you may have come across a user whose videos you don’t enjoy. If that’s the case, you can mute them so that their videos no longer appear in your feed. Here’s how to do it:
Open TikTok and go to the profile of the user whose videos you want to mute. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen. Select “Mute.”
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve muted someone on TikTok, their videos will no longer appear in your feed.